The content, information, software, designs, and data included in the Site (the “Content”) are protected by intellectual property and other laws. You must comply with these and any other applicable laws when you use the Site.
Unless indicated to the contrary, you may use the Site only for personal, non-commercial use, or in connection with your authorized purchase or sale of our products. In connection with these uses, you may access, copy, download and print the Content made available on the Site, provided that you do not modify or delete any copyright or other notice that appears on the Content. We reserve all rights in the Content and the Site that we do not specifically grant in these Terms.
Without limitation, you may not modify, distribute, transmit, perform, broadcast, publish, license, reverse engineer, transfer or sell, or create derivative works from, the Site or any Content unless you obtain our prior written approval.
You also may not use the Site in a way that could harm us or any third party. For example, you may not use the Site in a way that could:
• damage or interfere with the proper working of the Site;
• intercept any Content or information that we have not intentionally made available to you or defeat any access controls that we have implemented;
• give you access to the Site or Content using any interface other than the interface that we provide, or attempt to “scrape” or “harvest” Content, except if you use a “robot” program in connection with a bona fide internet search engine and we do not instruct you not to access the Site using that program;
• frame the Site, display any Content in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that could suggest falsely a relationship between us and any other party;
• convey unauthorized claims about the curative or health enhancing effects of our products or suggest that we have made such claims;
• or otherwise adversely impact the operation of the Site, the Company, or any third party.
In addition to our other legal rights, we may limit or terminate your license to use the Site, or certain features of the Site, at any time and for any reason, without prior notice to you including our belief you violated these Terms.
You are required to register with us to use certain features of the Site. You agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when we request it; (b) maintain and promptly update this information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete to the extent the Site permits such updates; and (c) use limited-access portions of the Site only using access credentials that we have issued to you. You must maintain the confidentiality of any access credentials that we issue to you and may not share them with any other person. You must notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your credentials or any other breach of security. Even if you notify us, you will be responsible for any activities that occur using your access credentials, including any charges resulting from the use of your account.